Saturday, July 28, 2012
stale :(
Sorry I've been stale and not making my reading rounds of other bloggers! We are officially in Alaska and in the process of moving into our new house. We spent the first 30 days after leaving Italy in Oklahoma with my family! We took a cruise to Mexico and had a wonderful time all being together for the first time in 4 or 5 years! Then the hubs and I took off for the Last Frontier and left our kiddos with my parents for some more fun. They will be bringing them up here to us next month just a week before school starts. I have to say it's been lovely to just have time with my man. Sometimes we don't do much or even talk much but just knowing it's "just us" for a little while makes it so nice! We haven't had time like this together in 4+ years! Once things are back to normal I'll get back to my blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh Alaska - what a change from Italy and another wonderful adventure for your family.
Good luck with settling in and make sure you keep us up-to-date with your new details etc.
Post a Comment